For effective respiratory protection against infectious bovine rhinotracheitis, parainfluenza 3, bovine respiratory syncytial virus. Respiratory disease can challenge young calves and even the cowherd. Use the proven option to stop respiratory problems before they start, with Inforce 3, the market leader since 20151. Inforce 3 is for the vaccination of healthy cattle, including pregnant cows, for the prevention of respiratory disease caused by BRSV and as an aid in preventing respiratory disease caused by IBR and PI3.
||Bovine Parainfluenza3, Bovine Respiratory Syncytial Virus, Bovine Rhinotrachetitis, Gentamicin, Sterile Diluent
- All calves vaccinated with inforce 3 survived a severe BRSV challenge in which all unvaccinated controls died
- North Dakota research demonstrated that vaccination with inforce 3 at birth improved immune response when boosted at preweaning with a combination respiratory vaccine (bovi-shield gold one shot)
- Additionally, inforce 3 was shown to help prevent respiratory disease caused by IBR and PI3 and reduce level and duration of IBR and PI3 viral sheddin
- For dairy herds, inforce 3 can be used in newborn calves, on arrival, at weaning, before moving to group pens or with cows and heifers prefreshening
- Inforce 3 can be used in beef herds in newborn calves and calves at branding, preconditioning, weaning, pre-shipment or on arrival in stocker or feedlot operations